The AAU Kung-Fu division is a true grass roots program that is geared as much for the individuals as it is for the small and/or large school.
- Our Kung-Fu program combines member schools to form a network for recommending students around the country to participating AAU schools.
- We share marketing ideas while upholding the values of (Wu De) the Kung-Fu virtuous values.
- We offer schools affordable liability insurance, while offering an arena for competition and fellowship.
- We offer the availability to host a very select group of masters for workshops and seminars. As well as cultural exchanges, such as Lion Dance performance.
- The AAU Kung-Fu Program and National Executive Board Welcomes and Supports all efforts in the United States to spread the values of Kung-Fu.
To continue our growth within the AAU Kung-Fu Program, we need you! By becoming a member of the AAU Kung-Fu Program, you have access to one of the largest non-profit, volunteer, sports organization in the United States. A multi-sport organization, the AAU is dedicated exclusively to the promotion and development of amateur sports and physical fitness programs.
The #1 Goal of the AAU Chinese Martial Arts Program
To continue to reach out and embrace all of the tournaments/organizations.
About the AAU - The AAU was founded in 1888 to establish standards and uniformity in amateur sport. During its early years the AAU served as a leader in international sport representing the U.S. in the international sports federations. The AAU worked closely with the Olympic movement to prepare athletes for the Olympic Games. After the Amateur Sports Act of 1978, the AAU has focused its efforts into providing sports programs for all participants of all ages beginning at the grass roots level. The philosophy of "Sports for All, Forever," is shared by over 500,000 participants and over 50,000 volunteers. The AAU is divided into 56 distinct Districts. These Districts annually sanction more than 34 sports programs, 250 national championships, and over 30,000 age division events.
Mission Statement - To offer amateur sports programs through a volunteer base for all people to have the physical, mental, and moral development of amateur athletes and to promote good sportsmanship and good citizenship.
Vision Statement - To offer amateur athletes and volunteers opportunities to develop to their highest level through a national and local network of sporting events. Through participation in AAU, we achieve our dreams as athletes and as valued citizens of our communities.
“Sports for All, Forever”